Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great ideas are born from small causes.

Task 3. Task three is about having an idea (however little) that can be put together and implemented in a community that I am part of, to improve that community.

I live in a large compound with 3 blocks, each housing four (4) flats.
In my block, the main entrance door is dilapidated (and I'm told it had been that way long before I moved in) and thus poses a security risk.
 So I chose this as my project, to repair this door.
In order to accomplish this, I would need the agreement and co-operation of my co-tenants. I would need a couple of things namely:

  • to hire a carpenter to either buy or build a new door
  • get an accurate costing for this
  • share the bill equally between all four flats
  • collect monies from each flat
  • pay an advance to the carpenter so he can get materials and start the job
So here goes... wish me luck.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment